Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mafioso

I'll make him an offer he wouldn't refuse

That's what the great Don Corleone always said and it has become a classic phrase. I'm really into anything and everything about mafia. I have loads of mafia movies, books, games and posters. I've just purchased The Godfather game lately. I still haven't got the chance to try that game as I am going to get a new desktop (hopefully) and I'm quite busy lately. But I've watched Godfather- the trilogy for a trillion times and read the book a couple of times. Just recently I went to a shopping mall to get some DVDs. While I was browsing for some movies, a guy walked into the shop and asked for the Godfather box set. This guy looked like Napoleon Dynamite and he was asking for one of the greatest films of all time. The funny thing is he asked the shop owner weather the DVD is already clear or not!!! What the fuck! The Godfather part I was like 40 years old and he was asking about the quality of the picture!!. This asshole should be in hell. Anyway, the greatest movie of all time if you ask me will be Goodfellas. Those of you who haven't watch this movie should go and get it and for those of you who haven't heard about the Goodfellas can go and fuck yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home