Friday, April 21, 2006

"Heng Tai"

Everyone has a cycle of friends. And in this cycle, there will be definitely three of four fuckos who are the best of buddies and this is called "Heng Tai" (buddies in cantonese). They will do anything together and also try to do anything for the 'other'.

I have my own heng tai. Three of them to be exact. Kar Weng, Donnie aka ' Donz Da Man' and Chin Tat. I've known them for more than 15 years now and I wonder how I can survived for such a long time with Donz ( a really fucked-up fuck head). The four of us have done quite some crazy shit together. The first thing that crossed my mind when I thought of these fuckos were our 'shopping spree' adventure without paying. One particular incident that I can't forget is when Donz walked into a book store to 'get' some Star Wars sci-fi books to add to his already growing home library (after countless visits to the bookstore). This fuck head walked to the sci-fi section and when he found the Star Wars books, he measured the size of the book with his hand. He then walked out the bookstore without 'getting' anything to a secluded place and measured his waist with his hand. You know what this fuck head is up to? He is measuring his waist so he'll know exactly how many Star Wars books he can fit around his waist!!! As Donz is quite a fat ass, he managed to fit four Star Wars books around his waist. What a genius.

Then there was Tat (Chin Tat), the great pretender. After our first adventure to 'acquire' some cassettes from a cassettes store (cd is the high-end thing back then and piracy is still in an infant stage), we gathered at some back-alley and happily show off our new acquired metallica, iron maiden, sepultura and nirvana cassettes except Tat. Each of us got at least 2 cassettes except Tat. He said he got none and his face was showing how sad he was.But then, after a while, this ass hole slowly take out something from his waist (I guess the waist is the best place to hide things). One by one he took out 4 cassettes. Four!!!! This is the muthafucker who showed a pathetic face because the three of us were so happy checking out our new cassettes except him. But this is also the muthafucker who 'acquired' the most cassettes!!! What an ass hole.
During that time, we could 'get' anything we wanted. Books (not revision books okay!), cassettes, shirts, jackets, chocolates, drinks and even ciggarettes. I can say that we live an exclusive lifestyle then.

But we also had our days. There were times that the four of us were so broke that one of us will bring food from home so the other three will have something to eat. We took turns. I will bring food on Monday, then Kar Weng the next day, Donz the following day and then Tat. But it didn't last long because I don't want to and we deserved the best! So what I did was to walk around the school with Donz and I will 'ask' people for money (I do not beg for money so figure it out what I meant when I said 'ask'). So, in one day Donz and I will managed to get around RM12- RM15. Not bad ehh for two fuckos who just wanted to eat. The money that we get will be spent on food for the four of us. The weird thing is Kar Weng and Tat opted out of the 'asking' for money part but they want a piece of the share. The two of them should've joined us because we would have made more money when there were four of us!!!! Well, as I've said, a heng tai will try to do anything for the other heng tai.

The four of us have grown up now and have our own careers and we are still as close as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home