Thursday, April 20, 2006

No Escape

I just came back from Kuching yesterday. I've said in my previous post that Kuching is a muthafucking dead town but still it ain't short of surprises.

First of all, my flight to Kuching was delayed from 8.15am to 10.45am. But that was okay as I've got the news last Friday so I didn't turned up so early after all at the airport. But still I didn't know why the flight was delayed, not until I reached Kuching.

When I reached the new Kuching International Airport, I had to wait for one fucking hour just to get through immigration. There were so many people. It turned out that it was the official opening of the airport by our beloved Prime Minister. That was why all the muthafucking flights to Kuching on that time had to be delayed to make way for the ceremony. And all the muthafucking flights to Kuching will have more or less the same arrival time to Kuching then. So, that explained why there were so many people at the airport. After immigration, I had to wait another half an hour just to get a fucking taxi coupon.


When I got into the taxi, the driver smells like dead fish + shit!!!! His body odour was so bad that I used my mouth to breath. When I tried to breath the normal way, I felt like puking to that asshole!!!! It was terrible. Even when I was breathing through my mouth I felt like puking!!! It was a 40 minutes terror ride for me.


And the 'adventure' just don't end there. After I met my client, I checked into a hotel. It was about 6pm. It was a rough day. So I decided to rest for a while. Then suddenly, an asshole just walked straight into my room!!!!!! Luckily I wasn't wanking. Muthafucker. I would definitely welcomed it if that was a babe. I would even suggest that she stay with me but then this was a muthafucker!!! But as he was as stunned as me, he walked out the room. Actually he just checked into the hotel and somehow the muthafucking hotel staff gave him the room I was in. Not his fault anyway. So I got changed and moved into action. I went to the reception and asked for explanation. They just keep apologizing.

That's Kuching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home