Monday, April 09, 2007

Shoot My Head Please.......

The other day, Donz came to look for me at my place. And as usual, when he reached my place, he'll lit a ciggie and just stand in front of the gate, smoking and cursing my dog (Donz didn't like dogs very much as he was raped by a friend's dog when he was 14). But to his credit, he did try to be nice to my dog before, but come to think of it, maybe he wants to be fucked by a dog one more time.

So, he came to my place and he told me he had this migrane for a good few days already. And i suggested to him that he get some panadol actifast that can really work wonders. Then we went to a 7-11 near my place and got some panadols. While at the 7-11, I suddenly had an urge to have ice-cream. And Donz being Donz, of course he also want an ice-cream. So the two of us just like some fucking kids, ended up having ice-cream outside 7-11 and of course it has to be complimented with a stick of Dunhill for Donz. Next to the 7-11 is a mamak. And it has a burger stall. I told Donz that I wouldn't get any Ramly burgers from this stall. And Donz asked me why? Have you ever seen or would you ever get a ayam special prepared by an errr..... Indian???

While we were enjoying the ice-cream, suddenly two or three vans and a fucking lorry pulled up at the mamak with the sound of screeching tyres. Its like a scene from the Young and Dangerous flick or some Hong Kong triad movie where some gangsters are about to smash the mamak stall and also the mamak. Guys with walkie talkie then came out from the vans. Any innocent bystanders would think that these are some new village gangsters. But gangsters don't come with uniforms!!! These are actually enforcement officers from the municipality!!!! They came to confiscate all the tables and chairs placed outside the restaurants. And also the burger stall. There are officers taking pictures of the place as well. Kononlah. And straight away I told Donz that they wouldn't even take a stone from this place. It was a funny scene. We can see customers of the mamak stall carrying the tables and chairs with food and drinks on the table into the restaurants. But one guy stood firm. It was the burger flipping Indian guy. He was still so busy flipping burgers that he ignored the enforcement officers. But then he quickly flipped the burgers and hurrily pushed the burger stall to the back lane. And guess what was our beloved Donz doing at this very moment? He was taking photo with his camera phone with flash somemore. And I can see some enforcement officers noticed that Donz was taking pictures. And what I fear is that Donz's ass will get kicked by these guys because obviously they came not to confiscate some plastic tables and chairs. Ooohh, and the burger stall too.Anyhow, they came, they saw and they left. They took something but not the plastic tables and chairs, oopps, and the burger stall. It was back to business as usual after errrr....15 minutes?? After all this, Donz finally took the panadol and his headache was gone in less than 15 minutes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donz being Donz as usual is a pure idiot. Haha.. I wonder how u guys can stand him when u all get together! muahahahaaahaha!!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home