Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where Are You Ramly?

Had an urge to eat those delicious Ramly burger the other day. Had been a while since I tasted one. Just craving for one, maybe two 'ayam special'. The tender and juicy meat covered with eggs, mayo and cheese. Yummy!! So I went to a burger stall to get one or maybe two. BUT!!! to my disappointment, (just look at the picture below) Ramly was not there!!! I wonder how the fuck these guys do business. They can just leave their fucking stall unattended for like half an hour. Of course I'm not stupid enough to wait half an hour for Ramly to come! I just went to the food court next to the burger stall feeling disappointed. That's how I know Ramly was not there for half an hour because I just keep staring at the fucking stall and for a moment I just feel like manning the stall or just flip a few burgers for myself! I wonder how Ramly can spread its legacy around the world and do you know that it is banned in Singapore. Sigh.... Singaporean.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home