Friday, October 27, 2006

Hail The Rap And Boy Band King

Had another karaoke outing. And this time, we discovered a new king. Hail the rap and boy band king Donz da man. As I've said in my previous post (Fuckien King), Donz is probably the only guy I know that are into boy band. I already know that he raps. He was like a superstar that day, that all of us took out our camera phone and started to snap his picture. He was singing songs by Puff Daddy, then P. Diddy and of course (shit! I hate to even mention this name) Backstreet Boys. Niamakehai. Donz, you are really da man!

"I did it my way................."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI. I'm NOT into boy bands. Bitch :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger benkanae said...

yeah u r! Bitch!!! Remember budak lorong belakang??

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home