Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dangerous

I went to Penang last week (driving) for a business trip. Had a very fucking scary accident near Taiping. It was raining heavily and I lost control of my car. The fucking car just swerved to my left and I juct can't control the fucking car. At that very moment, I was overtaking a fucking lorry. Luckily I didnt hit the lorry. But, I ended up hitting the roadside bar instead. It was quite an impact as the sound was so loud. There goes my car I thought. And after the impact, one of the wheels were broken. The car just wouldn't move straight eventhough the position of the steering is straight. Called AAM and they said I have to wait for 45 minutes for the tow truck to arrive!! I don't mind waiting but it was so fucking dangerous to have your car parked at the emergency lane of a 2 lane highway and to make matters worse, it was raining heavily. To be safe, I got out of my car and divert the traffic. I was all soaked up!! It was really dangerous as all the fucking lorries and buses were speeding like there's no tomorrow. And when they passed my car, it was just inches away. When the fucking tow truck finally arrived, my car was towed to a nearby workshop and after some inspection by the mechanic, it was found that a steel connecting the wheel to the suspension was crooked. That's because of the impact! Got it fixed and carry on my journey to Penang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home