Monday, September 11, 2006

A Tribute To My Fucking Dog

You muthafuckers out there don't laugh when I said I'm deeply depressed now because of a dog. Last week my fucking dog (the English cocker Spaniel) was sent to the Society for the prevention of cruelty to animals (SPCA) because he was too ill and there was no one at home to take care of him. The worst part is I don't even have the opportunity to see him before being sent to SPCA as I was in Singapore. Due to his illness (epilepsy), he would vommit and urinate not even knowing it. All this happened during seizure. And after that he would be so dizzy that he can't even walk properly. And because of this, he would end up banging his head to the wall. So, a decision was made to send him to the SPCA as there would be professionals to look after him. But we have to give him to SPCA for good. Meaning we can't have him back. It's really tough. I really miss that fucker a lot. Will go to SPCA soon to visit him. Hope that he's ok and fine. Will remember you always........and be tough!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home