Monday, April 16, 2007

An Encounter With A Bastard

I just couldn't agree more with erimin's comments about our government's stand to improve its service. Erimin is just giving his usual slapstick comments about the government's "semangat-ness" to become more competitive or whatever shit. You see, we as Malaysian also hope that the government service will become better and better that maybe one day we'll say "how come the bank's service is so poor. I wish they'll serve like our civil servants." But I don't blame erimin for his "tak semangat-ness" in supporting our government because some of them just let us down, I mean very down. Just today, I had an encounter with a bastard named Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai!

I went to a government's department today to meet someone. After meeting the client, he told me that maybe I should also meet one of his colleagues at the next building. So after meeting the first client, I went into the car and called the next client in the next building. But as the phone reception was very minimal, I have to drive around that place to look for a better reception. But then, no one answered the phone. So I decided to park the car and go into the building to look for the client. As I was about to turn into the parking lot, a smashed up Proton Saga was waiting at the junction and the driver (
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai) came out from the car and shouted:

Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai: Oooi kenapa pusing pusing??? Kalau you mau parking parking sajalah!!!! Apa pusing pusing!!! You pusing lagi say panggil security you baru tau!!!
Me:
Saya mau cari orang Encik. Line sini tak bagus. Saya call dia tapi takde orang jawab. Jadi sekarang saya mau parking dan masuk building itulah.
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai: You mau parking, you parking!!! You jangan pusing pusing. Apa you pusing pusing????
Me:
Sekarang saya mau parkinglah. Sorry ya encik.
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai: Pergi!!! Pergi!!!!!!(Back facing me)
Me:Sorrylah encik.
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai: Pergi!!!(Back facing me)

He was just yelling all the time. I was so mad!!! Because all I did was parked the car at one side of the road where the phone reception was good and made a call and then moved the car into the parking lot. That was it!!! And this fuckkhead just came out of no where and started to yell at me!!! I managed to have a glimpse at his pass. His name is
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai and his position is PAR a.k.a Pembantu Am Rendah!!!! Pembantu Am Rendah and he's acting like the fucking director!!! I was so hoping that I could meet this fuckhead at the main entrance so that I could kick his ass!!That was not it. When I returned the visitor's pass at the security booth, the security guys asked me what I did just now as someone just scolded them that there was a visitor who parked at the director's parking spot. What the fuck???? First of all, I was so fucking innocent and then the fuckhead actually accused me of parking at the director's spot??? Then I told the security guards what actually happened and their hospitality level were so fucking high that they apologized to me and said that the fuckhead is one ego bastard who didnt go to school. Just imagine this, I was there on business purposes. I went in legally by putting my IC with the security guard and I have a visitor's pass on me. It's not like I went in there illegaly. Then one of the security guard asked;

Security 1:Dia tu (
Ismail Pukimak Bin LanCiao bin Cibai) ketua unit ke?
Security 2:Ketua unit apa??? Dia tu potong kayu je (even mimicking a carpenter sawing a wood). PAR, Pembantu Am Rendah.

So, to my beloved government, it's not that I don't want to support you. But how am I gonna do it when a fucking PAR doesn't even know how to respect the people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home